Friday, September 28, 2012

Afternoon Delight


Finally, it's cooled off a little around here. You can actually spend some time outdoors without frying your brains and boiling your eyeballs. One day last week, Blue and I took advantage of a mild afternoon to try and catch up on some much needed yard work. Not that there was too much grass to cut anyway, the intense heat of summer and the draught has pretty much destroyed the landscaping. Weeds though, those suckers could survive Armageddon I guess. There's always trash blowing in that needs to be picked up, and the bushes sure could use a good trimming.


Blue was busy out front making some serious headway on those pesky weeds. I went to the shed to get the pruning shears. They hadn't been returned to their usual spot and I had to rummage around for them a little. I found the shears, but in the process, I came across something else. Something that had me thinking all kinds of wicked thoughts!


It was a super soaker!  An old one that belonged to our son. He and his friends had many water battles in this very yard. If you've never seen a super soaker, think a water gun on steroids. They are much bigger and they use pressurized air to shoot the water out much harder and farther than you ever could with a regular water gun. You could get someone soaking wet from about 20 feet away. I looked it over, searching for cracks or obvious damage. It looked in good shape. I guess it had been pretty protected here in the dark shed. I was thinking I should at least see if it still worked, I mean, what's the harm in that?

After a quick peek around the corner to see if Blue was still occupied, and indeed he was,  I hurried over to the hose to fill the gun. No leaks, yay!  I pumped it up to pressurize it and let loose an experimental stream.  Yep, it's working just fine!  Do I dare??


Oh, h***  yeah!  How could any self respecting cowgirl pass up such a golden opportunity to get some revenge have a little fun! I peeked around the corner of the house. Blue was about 40 feet away with his back to me still pulling weeds. I started walking slowly towards him. I just needed to get within about 15-20 feet before he noticed me. If  I could get that close, Blue was guaranteed a good soaking!


Blue was really intent on his job and I was able to sneak up on him, no problem. I held the super soaker at the ready, just waiting for the perfect moment. I had a hard time not giggling, but I managed somehow. Finally, Blue started to rise and turn around. No doubt, wondering where I was.


I waited until he turned and faced me, his eyes widened when he spotted me and saw what I held at the ready in my hands. He started to say something, I didn't wait to hear it. I pulled the trigger and blasted him for all I was worth. Blue was drenched in short order, they don't call it super soaker for nothing!  He ducked behind the nearest bush, sputtering and cussing. I pursued him laughing hysterically. I knew there would be hell to pay, but I was having way too much fun to be concerned about that!


Much too soon, the powerful stream of water became a weak drizzle. Uh oh! Blue noticed the drenching had slowed and started towards me with an evil smile. I tossed the soaker aside with a shriek and ran for my life! I heard Blue's pounding footsteps closing the gap between us and desperately tried to pick up my pace. I would have been able to run a least a little faster if I could have managed to stop laughing.


I managed to make it to the corner of the house before I was grabbed around the middle, swung around and lifted off my feet. Blue held me against his dripping wet shirt and laughed while I struggled to get free. He headed to the outdoor faucet with me in tow. The faucet with the garden hose attached.......He turned it on full blast!  He held me kicking and screaming and laughing while he reeled in the hose. The closer the hose end got, the harder I fought to get away. The hose end that was streaming cold water. Blue asked if I really thought I would get away with my little prank. Nobody gets me wet without paying, he said.


Finally,  the hose end reached Blue's other hand and I took my inevitable cold shower with much shrieking and complaining. Of course, in all the struggle, Blue got another good soaking right along with me. :)


Eventually, we picked ourselves up and headed to the house to change into some dry clothes. Turned out, we needed more than a change of clothes. Our arms and legs were speckled with dirt and bits of leaves and dead grass. I ran a nice warm shower and stepped in to rinse off.


Blue joined me in the shower, as I knew he would. He insisted that since I was the one who caused him to get dirty, I had to clean up my mess. I happily complied. After a little playful soapy fun, Blue turned me around to face the back wall of the shower. He took my hands and placed them on the wall near my head. The pose reminded me of the position you would assume for a cop to frisk you. Not that I have personal experience with that, but hey I do like to watch Cops.


Blue admonished me to keep my hands on the wall. He whispered in my ear, did you really think all you were going to get was a cold shower? Suddenly, Blue began spanking me with his hand. Hard and fast. It was very loud on wet skin and it really stung for the same reason. I've heard a little about wet spanking, but had never experienced one for myself. I gasped and half turned, but still kept my hands on the wall.  Blue turned me back around and gave me several more hard swats as my reward for moving out of position. This time, I managed to both keep my hands on the wall and stand still. Blue was apparently satisfied by this and by the degree of redness he produced on my behind. The swats stopped and Blue found other, more fun uses for those big rough hands of his!


Guess the yard maintenance can wait for another day...........





60 comments:

  1. Hi CG :)

    That sounds like a perfectly lovely way to spend an afternoon.....

    Perhaps Ryan and I should find a little "yard work" to do around here ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy Lou :) It was the best afternoon I've had in some time! I do hope you and Ryan find the time to get busy with your own "work" Hope you're having a happy Saturday!

      Delete
  2. OOOoooh talk about it getting warm. Where is my husband?
    Like the way you do yard work. OL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! Sometimes you really need to find the man of the house, don't you Sunnygirl! I have a whole new appreciation for yard work myself. Can't wait to do some more ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow - CG - that was a lot more fun than I had in most afternoons in recent memory.....well....no, that definitely sounds like more fun - you had a water squirter and everything!
    This lifestyle just makes us more playful and flirty doesn't it? I love that about dd, we have so much fun with each other again..... :D sigh
    Glad you are having fun flirting and showering with Blue :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I highly recommend you get yourself a water squirter, Lillie! What do you think Ian's reaction would be, lol! You should try it and let us know how it works out ;)

      I do love how this life makes us so much like newlyweds! I do love flirting and playing, and we do it so much! Flirting, I mean, sheesh!

      I know you and Ian are having plenty of your own fun. High fives all around!

      Delete
  4. Boy I love practical jokes and 'mischief- making.' hmmm since my husband is actually home, maybe I will take a page out of your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go, Minnelle! Have some fun this weekend making your own mischief ;) Be sure you tell us all about it, lol!

      Delete
  5. Oh CG - started out ROFLMBO (I do love water fights but once the super soaker put the idea in my head, I would have gone straight for the hose. LOL) and ended up wondering how it got so hot in here. ;) Dang, who knew that yardwork could be so much fun!

    Have a wonderful, playful, loving weekend with Blue.
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat :) So, you'd go right for the ultimate weapon in a water war, huh? I can respect that, lol!

      I have a whole new attitude for chores now. Yardwork, yay, sign me up!

      Happy I managed to give you a laugh, you give me one most everyday! I hope you're having yourself a wonderful weekend too, Cat!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Absolutely Blue Bird! Hope you have some fun of your own this weekend :)

      Delete
  7. Hi CG. I think I will try to talk Moose into some yard work this weekend!! :)

    It sounds like a great time!

    Maybe I will make him some salmon patties after...nah, he would probably like them. :)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're successful in talking him into Nikki :) Got your water gun hidden in the bushes, lol?!

      Salmon patties...Phooey!!! *unladylike snorting*
      To each their own I guess! LOL!

      Have a wonderful weekend ;)

      Delete
  8. Oooh yummy! Can't wait til Hubby is back. That was a tantalizing post! Glad you had fun. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lil Misses :) Your wait is almost over!!! I know you'll have all kinds of fun things to share with us in a few days! If you manage to find the time to blog......;) (((Hugs)))

      Delete
  9. Oh, so hot!! That would make a perfect short story... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I also think your blog title would make a great book title :)

      Delete
    2. If there's one person who knows hot around here, it's you Renee Rose! Thank you so much for saying so! Hmmmmm....well if this inspires a short story from you, I would be honored for you to write it! A book titled Cowgirl Up?? Wow, that would be a hoot! Blue and I would be thrilled to see/read it! Really......

      Delete
  10. LOL! You know, I never saw the fun of super soakers. It seemed a bit like cheating. (Go figure, I think the old crappy ones were "real") I am thinking maybe Kat should try a super soaker in a story...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super soakers are cheating, Ana....that's why I like them so much, lol! Yeah, I think Kat should have one! Make sure you let me know if you include one in a story, I would love to read it.

      Delete
    2. hahah...good answer!

      Most of what I am writing now for Kat I can't post for contractual reasons, but I will be putting up a story for Halloween. (Maybe Kat, maybe someone new...) I will certainly let you know!

      Delete
    3. I'm looking forward to it, Ana!

      Delete
  11. I really enjoyed your post. My husband and I did a lof of physical teasing in our younger years, now it is mostly verbal. When you start into your 50s and closing in on 60s, you have to consider other physical consequences than getting wet or getting spanked. I always tell my husband that he's not happy unless he can be teasing someone. Young or old, male or female, he loves to tease. Most of the time the teased enjoys it too and teases back. Ever so often, someone gets mad. It's worth the good times though. Thank you cowgirl for making me smile. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Belle :) I'm so happy you enjoyed the post! Hey, we do more verbal teasing than physical too! It can be plenty of fun too. Ah, your husband sounds like fun. I love guys like that. My father-in-law is just the same. It took some getting used to for me as a young, super shy bride. Now, if he didn't tease me and give me a hard time, I'd be disappointed, lol!

      Hope you and your husband are having a fun weekend, Belle! :)

      Delete
  12. Don't you two have too much fun over there.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such thing as too much fun, Molly Rose! :)

      Delete
  13. sounds like fun! and welcome to the been-spanked-on-a-wet-bum club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! What a fun club to be in too! ;)

      Delete
  14. I love how ttwd brings out the playfulness in us! You know you're not going to "win" the moment it begins but it's so worth it.

    Humm...shower spankings. Fun stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, Susie! As I said to Lillie above, it's like being newlyweds again! Yeah, I think not "winning" is the funest part of all, lol!

      Shower spankings.....my new favorite activity :)

      Delete
  15. I did not read any blogs last night. What a great story! Just like Renee Rose said....I was thinking it would be a great short story. I love how it built up and I love the playful love between you and Blue! Yes, wet spankings are supposed to be bad, but this does not sound too bad. You did title your post Afternoon Delight! I enjoyed this post very much. Happy Weekend and Be Good!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SNP :) I normally don't read blogs much in the evenings either. Unless Blue is working late, then I may entertain myself reading until he gets home.

      Thank you! I'm glad you liked my post. As I told Renee Rose, if this inspires a short story in you, by all means write it! I would be honored, and I'd love to read it!

      This wet spanking had a fun, erotic flavor. I enjoyed it. I can see how it could be very painful if that were one's purpose though. I wouldn't want to have a wet punishment spanking!

      I really hope you and Musicman are having an outstanding weekend! I'll try to be good. It's not easy, lol! :)

      Delete
  16. The Wild West has not changed as much for the best as I thought. Used to be only the Cowboys were armed and dangerous. Nowadays you cannot even trust Cowgirls anymore.
    Never turn your back to Cowgirls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, Bas! The cowgirls are the ones to really watch out for. We are devious and sneaky, lol!

      Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  17. Excellent! You guys know how to have fun! Who ever said yard work had to be a drag? Good for you for getting him well soaked. And good for Blue for adding a little sizzle to the clean up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you OFM! Yes, we've been so serious lately, it's about time we had some fun, lol! Yard work will never be the same. Lucky for me, Blue is a good sport :)

      Delete
  18. Such a fun post and great story. Glad you had fun and hope the weekend is fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe :) Thank you! Glad you enjoyed our silliness. Our weekend was great, hope yours was too!

      Delete
  19. Lol great story. Wot a way to spend an afternoon - who knew yard work could be such fun? Hmm, come to think of it, I think ours could do with a little attention :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, Roz. There's always something that could use a little attention, lol! Don't forget your water squirter! ;)

      Delete
  20. LOL!!! Yay Cowgirl. One for our team.
    Blue, Blue, Blue; this is the reason you should carry a lasso at all times.
    Cowgirl, I read your comment on another blog that you don't have captcha anymore. I am so glad. I wanted to make a comment when you first started your blog, and I couldn't get through even though I could read the letters several times. I didn't want captcha to win, so I kept doing it until I got up to 30 times before I cried uncle (yes, as a matter of fact, I do know how pathetic I am.) The one time I got through, I was shocked because I couldn't read it. My husband Scott wants to thank you too, because I kept whining that everyone else was able to make a comment.
    Hope you and Blue had a great weekend.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hi there Kiki! Good grief, you poor thing. I'm so sorry captcha made you work so hard!! Captcha needs a good long spanking. I know just the guy to do it too....


      I know what you mean though. After being so frustrated by that stupid thing myself commenting on others' blogs, I just knew I had to turn it off! I swear, sometimes it's just messing with ya! Anyway, I'm so happy you came back to give me another chance. Lol, tell Scott I'm sorry I caused him any pain! :)

      Cowgirl 1 Blue 53

      I did have major fun scoring my one point, Kiki! I'll have to keep finding ways to get one in now and then. I think I'm up for the challenge. I can probably find plenty of inspiration just by reading blogs. There are several around here who are bad influences you know!

      You know, Blue remembers your other comment about the lasso and teases me about it occasionally! I think he may actually surprise me with it one day, lol! I know who I can thank when he does........

      Thank you Kiki for commenting! I hope you and Scott had a wonderful weekend and do have a great week too! :)

      Delete
  21. That sounds like a REALLY fun time!!! Oh and I know about cold showers. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, you do know all about those cold showers, don't you Riley! Brrrr, for sure! It was a wonderful day, one of those that I know I'll remember forever. Hope you found some fun for yourself, Riley. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  22. Unladylike snort, indeed! I can just hear you doing that!

    Ah, this made me smile. I love the way you set the scene first, hot, dry, dusty, yard work; plotting your assault; suspense contingent upon having working weapon - yes! The stealthy advance, the thrill of attack, feeling your mental shriek as you ran out of ammo. The chase! The capture. The cold, cold shower in the heat. The sensual respite. Theno the finale - the conquering and, oh baby, the climactic heat!

    Great short story, CG! Even better for being autobiographical. Tipping my ten-gallon at ya!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I'm very good at unladylike snorting, Irishey! Several other unladylike things as well :)

      I'm happy I got a smile out of you. It's usually the other way around! It really was the perfect day and I had so much fun just in the telling of it. I got to live it all over again. Loved reading your review, it's nice to know you captured perfectly what I was trying to get across!

      I always smile when I come across a famous Irishey comment. Either on my blog or someone else's. I hope you know how much we all love you and look forward to reading your thoughts. I'm tipping my ten-gallon right back atcha! :)

      Delete
  23. Hahaha. Sounds like a ton of fun :) Hmmm..... I have a hose is the cupboard....... :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I highly recommend you whip that hose on out, lol! It really was a perfect day, Dee! Glad you got a laugh :)

      Delete
  24. *in* the cupboard. Over excitement I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, maybe a cold shower is in order? ;)

      Delete
  25. Awww so much fun! I love goofing off and being ridiculous together, and I especially love when it leads to some playful spanking and even more playfulness after ;) Glad you guys had some fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie :) Things had been so serious lately, I think a little playtime was definitely in order! We did have great fun ;)

      Delete
  26. Oh, you're a better woman than I, Cowgirl, I despise cold showers! The rest sounds like great fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June :) Normally, I hate cold showers too, but under the circumstances, it wasn't too bad. Not that I had much choice anyway! Of course, I did start it......

      Delete
  27. Hi,

    Excellent story. I have a super soaker as well. They are really fun to play with.

    I look forward to your following your posts.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joey :) glad you enjoyed the post! I had a great time with that super soaker. I never knew they were so much fun. I've been missing out, lol! Wouldn't you know it though, it seems to have disappeared. I think Blue has it stashed somewhere, just waiting to turn the tables!

      Delete
  28. Just catching up a bit. I have not yet has wet spanking but I must admit I am really looking forward to the experience. It was fun reading about you two being so playful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. SNP told me to stop reading her blog and run over here so I did. *breathless for more than one reason* Very hot and very naughty and a ton of fun! Definitely should consider writing this one out. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love knowing that you were here :)