Friday, August 3, 2012

Save A Horse, Ride A .....Bull?



I bet you would never in a million years guess where I'm going tomorrow. Go ahead, give it a shot.....



No, not the opera, nice try.


Would you believe I'm going to a rodeo. Yes, really! Hard to imagine I know.



It's going to be such a fun day! The downside is getting up at the crack of dawn to drive there. I'm not exactly a morning person. Oh well....the upside is:





Lots of things to see




Fun games to play



Bull poker anyone?




Maybe riding one is more fun!






Gotta love those rodeo clowns




They'll always come to the rescue!




Maybe a little rope action..



Oh yeah, cowgirls are right there too!


No, that isn't me, and no, I'm going as a spectator only! Have a wonderful weekend everyone.


17 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm......wild west and rodeos..... makes me think you're pretty close to my neck of the woods.... Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding....well, maybe I'll see you around! I did have a wonderful time. I hope you're having a good one too. Thanks for stopping by, His First Mate!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a very fun time, playful little brat. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Have a great time and a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SNP. I did have a great time, hope you are having a good weekend too!

      Delete
  4. Woo hoo!! This sounds like so much fun! I hope you have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo and yee haw! We got home pretty late. Sunburned, windburned, exhausted and dusty. Yeah, it was awesome, Molly Rose, thanks!

      Delete
  5. Hope you have an awesome time at the rodeo, Cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! We had tons of fun!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It was great, Renee Rose. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. Oh I am so jealous. Enjoy those cowboys for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Blondie. I enjoyed it enough for both of us! Haven't seen so many cowboys in one place in a long time. Course, I was with my fabulous husband, but it doesn't hurt to look, right? ;0

      Delete
  8. I hope you had a great time!! As a horse rider, I know how hard bucks are to sit out. I'm no rodeo master, so I've had my share of tumbles. I hope you have a great time. Those people are fearless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley, nice to see you here! I had a great time! I thought you might be a rider given your avatar :) I've been thrown a few times myself, and my horse didn't try to grind me into the dust afterwards like those bulls and broncs do. Those guys have my full respect!

      Delete
  9. Hi! I am so excited to get to know if you have a lot of traffic on your weblog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love knowing that you were here :)