Friday, July 27, 2012

Questions For You

My friend Molly Rose at  Creating Us has a new post with questions designed to try and get to know everyone a little better. I thought it might be fun to participate, so here are my answers.  Head on over to her blog and check it out if you want to join in.


1. How did you very first learn about DD, and what was your initial reaction to the concept?

 I  came across it on the Internet one day. I had no idea anything like it existed. I was horrified and hooked by it at the same time.


2. Share one of your all-time favorite DD memories of you and your partner.

One day while my husband and I were having a discussion about what to do about this certain problem we were having, I had a solution that I thought would work, although it was a little risky. He flat out said "NO". I really, really, wanted to do it anyway. I probably could have without him knowing, at least for a while. The temptation was great.

I ended up NOT doing what I wanted. Before DD that story would have had a whole different outcome. That's when I realized how well this was working.

By the way, my husband was right. If I had done what I wanted, a whole new problem would have been created.


3. What is one aspect of DD that you feel your partner has always handled very well?

I really admire the way my husband can keep his cool when I'm at my worst. Even when he's really angry with me, he is fair and just.


4. If you had to pick one person in your life to tell that you practice DD, who would you tell?

I would, and probably will, tell my best friend. She is very open minded and nonjudgmental. Just one of the many things I love about her. I know she would support me, even if she didn't personally agree.


5. What is one thing you wish you had known when you started DD?

That it's 24/7 ! I didn't really think about those days when you're just tired and grumpy, maybe a little PMS going on too, and the last thing you want to do is speak and act respectfully to anyone. Or follow any rules.  It's a lot harder on those days, and that's when I usually will  get in trouble. I am getting better though.

10 comments:

  1. Mh, this is very interesting and great questions. I might save this one for a rainy day...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let us know when that rainy day comes Julia, so we can enjoy reading your answers! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, Cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, glad you found it interesting. I had fun with it. Molly Rose asked some great questions. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. One thing I didn't realise too was that it's 24/7. Just last night after I'd had a depressing day, hubby came home and asked what I did all day, I said nothing because I just had a bad day. Before DD he would have shrugged it off, but not anymore! I got a good spanking last night, my second (since we've only been practicing DD for a few weeks) and I was shocked! First time I cried too. Then again, after that bad day I NEEDED a good cry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous- Welcome to my blog and DD! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I can sure understand about those bad days and I know what you mean about punishment spankings being shocking. I guess they need to be to work so well. You are already ahead of me being able to cry from one. I'm kinda jealous :) Anyway, I'm glad you had a good cry, and I hope you find DD to be as rewarding as I have.

      Delete
  4. Hi there! I just found your blog, and I think it's great. I look forward to reading more about your story:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there yourself Tess! Your name is familiar from reading your comments on other blogs. I'm glad you found-and like- my humble blog! I just checked out yours, and I like what I see :) I tried to join, but there seems to be a glitch with Friend Connect going on.
      Anyway, thanks for your comment, I appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for joining the fun Cowgirl! I loved your answers. Can't wait to see who else will join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun Molly Rose! Thanks for the great idea and asking the questions. I would love to read more responses too. Hope you're having a great weekend :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love knowing that you were here :)