Monday, July 30, 2012

More Things Not to Do While OTK...

I was reading Pooky's blog  last week and noticed in the sidebar a list of things not to do while OTK. The things she came up with had me smiling for the rest of my day.

I thought it might be fun to see if I could come up with any of my own. I did manage to come up with a few. Hope you enjoy.



Disclaimer:
Use of any of these may result in an extended spanking session
An additional spanking session or both
Use at your own risk!





Ask if he sees any improvement "back there" from your new Buns of Steel workout routine...

Offer to go get the nail clippers and take care of that "toenail thing he's got going on"...

Ask if you can use one of your lifelines...

Ask how long this is going to take, you have a long "to-do" list today...

Tell him he might want to renew that gym membership...

Ask him if this position "makes your butt look fat?"...

Tickle his feet...

Show him you're really getting into the spirit of things by "keeping the beat with your feet."...

Catch up on your blog reading...


16 comments:

  1. I am going to agree with you. Use at your own risk! Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got a smile out of it! Thanks for stopping by SNP.

      Delete
  2. Hee hee! Such excellent ideas. :)

    I think it's a good thing Jack has a sense of humor, cause this tempts me. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Which one are you going to try out Molly Rose? I'm glad I put a disclaimer in there...;)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with those, Cowgirl! Let us know how they work for you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I think we both have a good idea how it would work out for me. Think I'll heed my own warning!

      Delete
  4. My favorite would be "does this position make my butt look big?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia. I hate to admit it, but I have actually wondered about that! LOL!

      Delete
  5. Too funny. But I am not going to risk it while OTK. Just hope I don't start giggling though when I am thinking about your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie. Thanks for stopping by! I hope I don't get you in trouble :). Now I'll probably be thinking about you giggling, then I'll start giggling...

      Delete
  6. Lol this is too funny. I might have to write my own version in a future blog. I'll link to your blog about where i got the idea from if that's okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got a laugh playful little brat! I'd love to see what you come up with too. You might want to link Pooky's blog too, the original idea is hers.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Renee Rose. I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  8. lol...good luck! Maybe you can use the insanity defense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana! Glad you got a laugh. Using some of these would be a little crazy :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love knowing that you were here :)