Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Not Gonna Make A Sound....Until I Have To...

When we first started spanking, I was determined to be totally quiet and get through a spanking like a "tough girl".  It was almost a point of pride or something. I also secretly didn't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing that he was having an effect on me.


Seems a little strange really, I mean we are on the same team here. We both want the same outcome from a spanking after all. Why was I acting as if he was the enemy? Maybe someday I'll figure that one out.

At first, my husband was taking it easy on me. He was afraid of hurting me and of course, like most boys,  his parents had taught him that you don't hit girls. It takes time to get past that and realize that consensual spanking is not the same thing at all. He was not abusing me or hitting me in the way his parents had raised him not to.

His second spanking was much harder than the first. The third one was downright painful and seemed to last a long time! He was really getting the hang of this! I wondered a few times, if maybe I had made a mistake with this whole lifestyle. That was only while I was OTK though. I bet you already knew that.

Now, I still want to remain silent, but I just can't do it anymore. He is just too good at spanking and he knows just how far to take it. 

It goes something like this:




swats commence,



on and on and on....



me: ow    OW    OW   OW


me: That  REALLY  HURTS!


him: It's a spanking, it's supposed to hurt.


An eternity later,
 

me: okay   OKAY   OKAY!

swats continue,



him: Okay, what?


me: Okay, SIR?

swats continue,


him: Thanks.


me: Okay, I'm SORRY!

swats continue,


him: I'm glad you're sorry.

swats continue,


me: stop  STOP   STOP

swats continue,


him: I'm not finished. You need a few more.

swats continue,



I'm not talking anymore, but that doesn't mean I'm quiet.

swats continue,


A lifetime later,


Swats stop.


Lesson learned....



10 comments:

  1. This sounds painfully familiar...LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly Rose-Sounds like you can relate!

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading more of your journey here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNP-Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I had a lot more fun writing it than living it :)

      Delete
  3. Uff, that sounds like one loooong spanking. My favorite line? "Okay, sir." ;) Sometimes I go, "Yeah." and he says, "yeah, what?" "Yeah, sir." It's as rebellious as I can get while still being respectful ;) Well, glad you learned your lesson, and cute delivery. Also, I love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley, Thank you so much for the compliments and taking the time to comment! Maybe saying it lasted an eternity was a slight exaggeration :), but it sure seemed that long at the time! My big mouth tends to get me in trouble the most, so learning to be respectful has been my biggest challenge. All the best to you, please stop by again.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Renee Rose, I appreciate that!

      Delete
  5. Personally, I hate the line, "Its a spanking; its supposed to hurt!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what you mean Christina! But, why oh why does it always take me by surprise that it really truly hurts! A lot! More than I remembered....

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love knowing that you were here :)